Thursday, December 27, 2007

Start of Everyman Day 3

Waking up for the core nap so far is the worst part of adjusting to Everyman. I think that it will continue to get worse or at lest stay this bad until the sleep deprivation turns away. It might also be the placement of it or some of my naps, dunno yet. Right now I'm having a hard time from keeping myself from just going back to bed and sleeping in. Even with Stephan doing it with me I feel like I'm really pushing against the grain and that this won't have the payout that my weird little mind thinks it will. I'm giving it a week or two at a minimum though, so we will see.

My naps yesterday got progressively better, with the 6PM and the core nap starting pretty good. Between 6AM and 9AM though there was a period of more intense "I'm about to crash" feelings. I made it through though.

I got my final semester grades, and I must say I'm quite happy. I got my 4.0 again! That brings my GPA for SCSU up to a 3.93. I wasn't sure for some of those, I thought they might have been A-'s or B+'s, but I pulled through. Makes me all happy inside. Now lets hope for the same for next semester.

On a last note I'm planning on getting a tattoo soon. It's the one displayed on the right. I'm most likely getting it over where my heart is or on one of my lower arms, not sure yet. The plan for the key is, well, partially a secret and partially unknown. I'll post pics of me getting it and the end result when it's done. I hope to do it by Tuesday.

Well that's about it, I'm out.

1 comment:

Quaal said...

Wow, so many posts. I'm kinda excited to see how this Everyman thing works out. I remember Uberman was really hard to get used to in the beginning but I was helped out because I had school work to keep me busy all the time. Goodjob on the grades! Your gramma is cute too haha. I wouldn't mind knowing the meaning of the tattoo but I guess I'll have to wait for the secret eh? =D (I like those kinda secrets)