Thursday, December 27, 2007

Afternoon / PSP

So, I'm in-between my noon and 6PM nap, just got done singing for Rock Band, and intrigued by this PSP that I bought. Yep, I broke down (and by broke down I mean went on a whim) and bought a PSP Slim. The only reason I did though was because I could do with it the same as I can with my Nintendo DS, and that is download and play for free as many games I want (PSX, GBA, and PSP). I found out that I need a special battery or a friend with an already hacked PSP, so I bought the special battery. I hope to be enjoying a collection of Final Fantasy games in about a week. And yes, I know I didn't need to link Final Fantasy, thought it would be funny though.

I probably didn't make it clear in my mentioning of the tattoo that I'm getting that I'm getting that specific tattoo. Well, the more I think about it, the more it becomes a collection of many different things. My past with relationships (crazy and me giving my love away too easily), my current relationship (she may have the key to my heart), and other countless things that I can't seem to manifest into words. I meant to mention this and only leave out the bit about the key part of the tattoo, which is still a secret.

From 6AM to 1PM I was working on the PSP. I could tell I was tired, but like all other things that absorb me... well they absorb me. It helped me push through the morning tiredness that I'm experiencing. If I would have been able to hack it I know it would have helped with the next week. Maybe I'll find something else this afternoon/night to do tomorrow morning. I'm thinking that if I'm still tired like this in the morning after a full week of Everyman I'll try to adjust it a bit. The new schedule would be a core sleep from 3AM-6AM and my three 20 minute naps at 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM. The times would be more equal and I would eliminate some of the morning tiredness (hopefully).

After buying the PSP and special battery I'm broke. This means that I might not be getting that tattoo on Tuesday. I'll get it soon enough though. Yeah...

That's about it.

1 comment:

Quaal said...

Yay linking to things! haha. I'm a big fan of linking stuff I mention too. I bet there are at least a few people who don't know what Final Fantasy is... probably. I wouldn't mind a DS or PSP. DS is first on my list though I think.

If you get bored and can't find what to do, start learning a new language! I can't remember if I already suggested that... but it would be a productive use of your spare time if you could stay awake.