Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Well technically it's not Christmas Eve yet, because it means the Evening before Christmas Day, but whatever, I'll update tomorrow with the real Christmas Eve stuff (plus pictures). Anyway... I set my alarm for 3AM, after going to bed at midnight, and I actually got up. When I got up though, I sat there thinking what I would possibly do for 4 or more hours and I couldn't come up with anything. If I would have gotten up this would have been my first day on the Everyman Sleep Schedule, but alas it's not. I have to come up with stuff to do in the morning in order to be able to succeed.

Sometimes I wonder why I've kept these birds. To me (now that I've grown up and out of the whole "ohh, they are sooo cute" stage) they seem to be just a big mess (dusty feathers and what-not) and annoying (stretching in the morning and night).

Well, off to the dinner and the present opening.

No comments: