Sunday, December 23, 2007

Resurection

I'm back. Well, I never really left, but I'm back to blogging it seems. Why you may ask? None of your business. Actually, I'm fine with telling. The reasons I'm going to (try to) get back to blogging is:
  1. I have (and will continue to have) free time on my hands
  2. I like the idea of a blog (even though I continue to fail at keeping one alive)
  3. What type of geek am I if I don't have a blog?
But enough of me explaining myself. I have a couple updates/things to say in order to get people back on track with my life (though I doubt anyone that reads this doesn't know this info already). I'm still going out with Nicole. I'm still going to SCSU. I still have the same computer, but with a 24" monitor and 5.1 speaker setup (will be getting a new desktop around March). I live in an apartment in St. Cloud now. I'm taking care of both of the birds (all three if you count the former RO playing one, which leads to...). I live with three of my male friends, Jon, Jordan, and Stephan. And that seems to be enough catchup, I'll say more as it comes to mind if I find that I'm talking about something that doesn't make sense.

One such thing that deserves its own paragraph is that Nicole bought me a nice compact digital camera for Christmas. Yes, that means that I will have a constant flow of pictures to post, and they will be of better quality than my previous ones (even though those ones were pretty good quality if I may say so myself). Its max quality is 7MP (mega-pixels), but with the setting I use it at (wide-angle) its only 6MP. It has 10x optical zoom (yes, you read that right, 10x)! I must say its one of the best presents she could have gotten me (thanks babe). Ohh, almost forgot to say what model it is, its a Lumix DMC-TZ3S.

I plan on redoing the theme for the blog. Probably another default one to start and them some tinkering afterwards. That also means an updated profile picture (yay).

Well, that's about it, except for the mention that I will probably be starting the Everyman Sleep Schedule in the next couple days. The mention is mainly pointed towards Quaal. Anyway, I'm out.

1 comment:

Quaal said...

Yay a fellow blogger has come back from the dead =D Welcome back!!

And congrats on the camera! *jelous* I don't even have a camera at the moment. Maybe soon =D Everyman sleep schedule eh? That sounds like a pretty interesting schedule, I kinda want to try it sometime. Let me know how it goes.

I'm also kinda excited for a new theme. I've been thinking of changing mine but I can't find any other decent default ones I like.

Hope to read some more posts soon!