Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Everyman Day 1

I just woke up from the first nap of the Everyman Sleep Schedule. Well, I got up, because it was hard for me to get to sleep. I do remember it being that way for Uberman also, I just need to get tired enough for my body to adjust and fall asleep as soon as I want to nap. Hopefully the 12PM and 6PM ones work out better. So far I feel pretty fine, barely like I'm getting no sleep (unlike the first day or two of Uberman). I really think the core sleep part of it helps a lot. That went well too btw; I got up and took a shower, ate cereal, and started watching O.C. season three. I got through the first disk (watched one episode last night before falling asleep). In two and a half hours I'm gonna head on over to Nicole's house so I can have Christmas lunch with them. I'll take my noon nap there and then head on over to my mom's place for Christmas dinner (which is going to be fry bread tacos, nummy), and my 6PM nap. After dinner we might head to the movies, dunno if Nicole will be going with or not though.

On another note, I've been running Fedora for the last couple days and so far I like it. It's almost usable as my main OS, except for a few quirks. The wireless card on my laptop acts a little weird and right now Fedora isn't liking it at all. Also, some programs are pretty unstable. I'm able to deal with that though being a semi-programmer. After I get my desktop I might wipe my laptop and only have Linux on it. The desktop might be only Vista, but then again it might be dual-boot (I need Windows for games).

So far it seems that Everyman is working out nicely. I hope it stays that way. That's it for now.

No comments: