Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Everyman Day 2/Christmas

Wow, I didn't think I would be that tired from waking up from the core nap. It was pretty hard pushing myself into the shower and out of the shower this morning. I'm decently awake now, but damn. Maybe it needs some slight adjustment a couple minutes out to make sure that I'm not cutting into the core too much (in case I''m falling asleep too late), dunno though. Best thing I can do is just push through it for at least a week before I make too many changes.

Yesterday went surprisingly well. Each nap was me just laying there, I couldn't actually get to sleep. I do remember doing that for a couple naps on the Uberman Sleep Schedule before my body finally kicked in (probably from sleep deprivation) and let me actually nap. This makes a full 27 hours (counting from when I went to sleep for the first core sleep) on Everyman. If the worst it gets is like it was this morning, it may not be so bad (sometimes I'm that sleepy for school, but the rest of the day is fine).

The Christmas food feasts went well. For extra presents I received O.C. season four, House, M.D. season one, and South Park season one. I watched the first two episodes of House with Nicole at my mom's house and I finished the first disk (four episodes) of O.C. season three yesterday morning.

I didn't take any new pictures, so some pictures will be uploaded today (probably after one of my naps). That's all for now.

No comments: