Friday, January 4, 2008

2008

It's 2008. Well, it has been for a couple days now, but this is the first time I've posted in the new year. So far it's been a good year. It could be a lot better though. I could have my PSP battery so I can hack my PSP. I could get deep into programming in Lisp and start a cool project. I also could throw a kick ass winter break party. All of which in good time will probably come true.

My birds are still annoying me. My mom talks about taking them back and in the end I think I would like that. I'm more annoyed with them than enjoying them. As soon as they are gone though I might get a kitten. Kittens are fun, cute, and Nicole wants one anyway. Hopefully my mom gets the birds soon.

I haven't updated in a while because nothing too interesting has been happening. I over to Mike's house on the 2nd and stayed over night to yesterday. He has been in Arizona for the last two weeks. That is one reason why there hasn't been a kick ass winter break party, we have been waiting for him. We went in his hot tub around 11 at night (with zero degree weather) and accumulated ice caked hair. It was nice and relaxing, like all hot tub visits should be.

There isn't much to say for now. I didn't get my tattoo yet (because of funds), so I can't post anything about that. I'll post pictures and stories about the PSP and party as it happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tattoo of? I was thinking 'veni vidi vici' along my spine...what psp games have you been playing?

Ajarn said...

In the post a couple down (http://theajarn.blogspot.com/2007/12/start-of-everyman-day-3.html) I mention the tattoo I'm getting. I've only played Liberty City Stories so far on the PSP, I plan on playing a bunch of RPG ones when I get it hacked (FFI, FFII, FF:T, etc).