Friday, January 5, 2007

Heater

Today I got a heater for the basement in which I reside in [yes, they keep me chained up down here :'( ] and so far it seems to be working. I really needed it more for the bird I'm gonna get than myself because it can't stand a big temperature drop (from it's old home to my home). By-the-way, I'm getting my bird on Saturday (that's when the bird person is getting our cages that we ordered). If you don't know about my bird, it's a 5 week old male cockatiel. I got Nicole one for Christmas, but we bought it from the store and it is not as nice as I had hoped it would be. So, my mom bought it from me/her and we are gonna go get a baby bird for her also.

On a side note, I like the band Plain white T's. Their new CD (Every Second Counts) is pretty good by my standards. I ripped both of their CDs from Jon and haven't gotten around the the first one yet, I might do that tonight still.

Well, not too much else has happened, so... bye.

No comments: