Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Birdie

Yesterday I finally got my Cockatiel. He has no name yet, but I think I'm gonna name him Max. It will take a bit for him to get used to the new environment but after that I think he's gonna be a tame little bird. He has a very beautiful color to him (not depicted well in these pictures) that is a mix between his father's graphite and his mother's lutino. When he spreads his wings it's mainly white and then it merges into the graphite. On the underside it is all white and looks very angelic.

Eventually Nicole and I are gonna go get her bird. If mine turns out to be tame and everything it will be a good example of how lovable these birds can be. Hopefully she won't get too attached to the bird though <.<

So, what else... what else... Been programming on my projects and helping another group with their project. Haven't been playing too much Wii, too many other things going on. So, not much going on, I know, I'm boring.

Well, that's it really. (<3 Nicole... bwahahaha)

1 comment:

Quaal said...

Ooo pretty bird. I don't know if I'd ever like to get a bird, myself, but I like seeing birds at other peoples places ^_^ they're so pretty.