Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Again with the blog...

I let the last two blogs die, I'm not gonna let this one (<.<). Dunno what happened to the other one, but meh.

So, I'm currently on winter break and it hasn't been too boring. Christmas was fun, New Years was fun, and now the stretch from New Years to the beginning of the spring semester (which should also be okay). I'm programming and playing games on my Wii, so all is fine in my world.

Even though that seems like nothing to almost anybody, it's a big thing to me. It's been a long time since I've been able to just say "I'm fine" and mean it. I have a wonderful girlfriend, I have great friends, I'm doing good in school (except for that "I", but that will be resolved), and everything is pretty much stable at home. To me, it couldn't really get any better than this... and if it could, I really haven't experienced it yet. Surprisingly I don't feel out of place about it either, it's new and different... but good.

If you couldn't tell from what I've just said how I'm doing with Nicole, then you might have some brain issues, but I'll explain anyway. We have been dating for 8 months and 9 days. In school we both got 3.9 for our GPA (hers was 3.93 and mine is currently 3.91), so that means I didn't distract her that much. Her friends like me, and my friends like her. What else is there to say? (That I plan on merr... nvm)

This is the first post of hopefully many to come...

No comments: