Thursday, August 7, 2008

Soon it will end

Yes, soon, bwahahaha! Oh, should I explain? Soon, as in a week, summer courses will be done with. Makes me happy, real happy. Not much else to say about that...

In other news I'm currently finishing a web design related project (PHP) and will be starting on a full blown commercial web site redesign. I remember once wanting to do stuff like this for my career. I can't remember why I changed my mind on that, but I guess I'll find out soon since this project is a two plus month long one. Since I will be doing HTML and actual design with this project I'll probably start up my own website again in order to get my skills up to notch (and keep them that way).

Not much else to say. Ian is over with his Xbox 360, so... bye.

1 comment:

Quaal said...

Wow I haven't been here in far too long. I want to see this project you're working on ;D how is it going? You must be pretty far in by now eh?